Here at Ædifica, you’ll find a culture nourished by a diversity of viewpoints and a sharing of ideas among professionals from various backgrounds, in a spirit of mutual enrichment.
Reporting to the Director of Information Technologies, the technical support technician (TST) will be responsible for providing courteous and high-quality first-level support to all users. The TST will be responsible for handling incidents and following up on service requests. They will also monitor network servers, services and infrastructure, and take the necessary measures to resolve issues that arise. They will also support the information technology team in their operational procedures, help articles, maintenance, deployments, implementation projects and inventory updates.
- Provide technical support to users, guide and advise them in how to use software programs and IT equipment. Provide basic training to users so they can be more autonomous when using the company's IT tools and office technology.
- In collaboration with the various internal and external stakeholders, participate actively in handling and documenting service requests and incidents efficiently until they are resolved.
- Diagnose and resolve common usage problems, at the hardware and software levels; and assist users in finding alternative solutions.
- Proceed with the physical installation of workstations and peripherals for all new employees or internal transfers.
- Develop and distribute help articles, user guides and lists of FAQs for users.
- Monitor performance and configurations; and notify the system administrator of any alerts that arise.
- Manage the physical and logical inventory, and ensure compliance.
- Establish and maintain operational procedures and practices.
- Help with implementation of efficient processes in accordance with best IT practices, identify deficiencies and make recommendations to improve the systems.
- Technical or college diploma
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical and problem resolving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and independent
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills
- Passionate about IT!
- Experience with all versions of the Windows OS (10)
- Understanding of Windows servers, information security and Active Directory
- Understanding of the Office 365 suite
- Knowledge of applications used in the architectural, engineering and design industries, such as Autodesk, Bluebeam, AdobE and others
- Experience with support for printers and conference room equipment
- A healthy and safe work environment LEED-certified
- Possibility of working from home or onsite
- Social and family support through group insurance plans and access to a virtual clinic for you and your family
- Group pension plan
- Office location between downtown and Old Montréal, right next to a metro stop
- A highly stimulating social and community environment that focuses on teamwork and on the complementary contributions of all.
To apply: send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to list