- Lead the process for opening and closing service proposals and projects/mandates.
- Establish billing schedules for projects; implement the billing process and track the financial performance following the schedule.
- Monitor and analyze project expenses and bill them, in coordination with the project managers.
- Record sales invoices and project expenses in the accounting system.
- Produce and analyze progress reports in order to highlight any variances that could influence projects’ financial performance.
- Review the fiscal performance of project portfolios, track profitability, propose corrective measures and oversee their implementation.
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of work methods and procedures and contribute to their development in order to optimize quality and efficiency.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- College diploma in accounting or other relevant field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, mainly Excel
- Understanding of fundamental project management principles in the professional service industry: project plans, budgets, profitability ratios
- Knowledge of time management, billing and project management computer systems
- Practical experience with databases, especially with the use of analytical and report-generating tools in a project setting
- CAPM certification, an asset
- Rigour, thoroughness, adaptability and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and achieve results
- Spoken and written fluency in English and French
A healthy and safe work environment
Possibility of working from home or onsite
Social and family support through group insurance plans and access to a virtual clinic for you and your family
Group pension plan
Reimbursement of public transit fares and a LEED-certified office environment, as part of our efforts to reduce our collective environmental footprint
Office location between downtown and Old Montréal, right next to a metro stop
A highly stimulating social and community environment that focuses on teamwork and on the complementary contributions of allBack to list